Who charges the fee?
The service fees are charged directly by the individual members, who are all independent small businesses. If you would like to book a guided tour, please contact the tour guide or tourist leader of your choice. You can find all contact details here.
Our association does not engage in any economic activity – we neither collect fees nor issue invoices.
Guided tour up to 2 hours
€130 Italian / German
€150 Other languages
Half-day tour (max. 4 hours)
€180 Italian / German
€200 Other languages
Day tour (max. 8 hours)
€250 Italian / German
€270 Other languages
School groups (1 hour)
€110 Italian / German
€120 Other languages
Each additional hour
€30 Italian / German
€30 Other languages
|Guided tour||Italian / German||Other languages|
|Guided tour up to 2 hours||
|Half-day tour (max. 4 hours)||
|Day tour (max. 8 hours)||
|School groups (1 hour)||
|Each additional hour||
Important information, terms and conditions
- Group size is limited to 35 people; for school groups the limit is 30 participants.
- For full-day tours, lunch expenses for the guide are to be borne by the client.
- If you are delayed, please inform your guide; the waiting time will be deducted from the tour duration, even if caused by traffic jams.
- Cancellation deadline: 4 weeks before the tour, unless otherwise agreed.
- In the event of no-show by the group, the tour is charged in full.
- Visits to churches and palaces may depend on festivities or other events.
Prices are net, including tax retention, and exempt from VAT in compliance with Presidential Decree 633/1972. Vouchers are not accepted. Fees are payable directly to the tour guide, either in cash on site or by advance bank transfer. Entrance fees, where applicable, are to be paid directly on site. You will receive a receipt for the services paid, or an invoice if requested. Please note that tourist guides qualify as small businesses and are therefore exempted from VAT. By prior agreement and subject to a fee, we will be happy to book admissions, meals, tickets and other services on your behalf.
We recommend using wireless headsets, especially for group tours. Our partners Audiodolomites (www.audiodolomites.it) can arrange the provision of headsets at a price of €2.50 per person. Make sure you reserve your equipment in advance!